Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 24 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~Ribbon~

Its Day 24 of the 30 Day Craft Challenge and todays word is
~Ribbon~
This project is one that I have made for my mum for mothers day (and not given to her yet) - it is an explosion box - though it does not "Explode" very well being the first one I made - I plan to do more of these with the help of My sisters Cameo cutting machine in the coming months :) As it will cut a 12 x 12 sheet - this one was hand cut as my cutter only does A4, so it is a little tight fitting :)
So here is a couple of photos of the project with a shot of the ribbon I tied around it :)

here is a beautiful drawing below by Erin Boxsell for yesterdays word
~Friend~


Just one of the lovely projects Erin has contributed over the last 24 Days of the 30 Day Craft Challenge :)

Tomorrows word is
~Boy~

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment