Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 17 - 30 Day Craft Challenge ~Sparkle~

So it's Day 17 of the 30 Day Craft Challenge and todays word is ~Sparkle~
I had thought of many things I may be able to do for the word, but packing up the house and yes, still battling a cold I decided to go easy on myself and Share some things I have made in the past for the word ~Sparkle~
These things are from my wedding and feature some sparkly ribbon slides. My decoration theme was red and roses and I chose Cristina Re's Flocked butterfly and flower paper for my wedding invitations and this paper was carried through to all my decorations.

The first item that sparkles is the "K" and "D" made from wood that I covered with coordinating papers, edged with ribbon and but a ribbon and Buckle down the front of them. (Oh by the way my Husbands name is Daniel hence the "D" :-p )

And these were the little boxes that I made as place settings for each person (around 85 were made in total) they all had the same colours in them but each tables boxes were a different design. The Bridal table had the diamontee buckles put on them.

To see more of my wedding decorations including, handmade invitations, order of service, guest book and more... go to www.facebook.com/paperheartdesigns and there is an album in the photos called red red rose.

Now here are a few participant projects for the word

~Flower~


  A fabulous flower design led light made by Ellen Budden

 Drawing done by the talented Leanne Poke

This pretty notepad cover was made by Erin Boxsell

Nicky Normandale shared these lovely flowers with us. 

And this last one inspired by flower was made by Carol McCann

Thanks everyone for following along and joinging in with the challenge, am loving seeing all of your creations and is great to be able to share them.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment