Wednesday 20 June 2012

30 Day Craft Challenge - Lucky Draw Winner

Today is the first day after the 30 Days of crafting challenge and I can honestly say I did not do ANY crafty projects today - well and truly needed a rest!!! Though I will be staright back into all the creating come Monday and I hope to start thinking about future challenges soon as well.
Tonight I drew a name at random for the "Be in it to win it" lucky particpant prize, to be eligible for the draw all you needed to do was submit a project over the 30 Days.
And I am happy to announce that the Lucky winner of the prize is...

~Nicole Lamb~

Congratulations Nicole, to claim your prize please email me your postal address - kate@paperheartdesigns.com.au

There will be more projects from participants shown here in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
Thanks for following along,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment